About the role
As our Recruitment Manager, it’s your mission to help us grow our team and become THE place people want to work.
When we have live vacancies, you’re out there finding the best talent; making sure all candidates have a smooth and positive experience from start to finish. In between vacancies, you work on building our employer brand; spreading the word about our awesome culture, people, and opportunities.
You’ll know you’re doing a great job when super talented candidates are contacting us organically, all wanting to be on the team.
What you’ll do
- Create impactful and successful recruitment campaigns, from posting to onboarding - you’re the lead.
- Deliver a seamless and positive candidate experience, from start to finish all candidates feel valued, informed and equipped.
- Design and uphold industry-leading selection and onboarding processes, always ensuring best practice and legal requirements are met.
- Work with the team to anticipate future talent needs to build on current skills and spot hiring opportunities.
- Capture and promote the Measurelab culture and employer brand to build our reputation as an employer of choice.
Who you are
- You’re a self motivated person with solid experience in a recruitment or HR role.
- You have a knack for understanding company culture and know how to promote it.
- You’re a great communicator, people feel instantly at ease and well informed after speaking with you.
- You have a genuine interest in finding the best talent out there, you take time to assess what’s needed for the team and the business.
- You’re great at managing multiple projects and can juggle changing priorities.
- You have good attention to detail without missing the bigger picture.
- Proactive and positive, you have a hands on approach with tasks.
- A problem-solver. If something's broken or a process isn't working efficiently, you're already looking into solutions to fix and improve. You can spot issues on the horizon and tackle them before they become too big.
- You’re knowledgeable and experienced when it comes to the legal and compliance elements involved in recruitment.
- You want to use your recruiter superpowers in an ambitious, collaborative environment, with talented, friendly and genuinely supportive people.
Perks of the job
- 28 days a year holiday as standard (includes Christmas closure - typically 3 days) on top of Bank Holidays.
- An extra day off if your birthday falls on a working day.
- Additional holiday buy back scheme (up to 10 extra days).
- 3 charity days a year - to give back to good causes.
- Healthcare, wellness and pension schemes.
- Plenty of socials and opportunities to hang out with colleagues, if that’s your thing, both remote and IRL.
- Own a piece of the company with share options.
- Being part of a fantastic team, doing great work and having a bit of fun along the way.
Even though our HQ is in the SE of England (just outside Brighton), since the pandemic, we are now a distributed team - working all over the UK. The expectation is that we will continue to work in a distributed way but will want to see each other from time to time IRL too!
As well as our HQ, we use co-working spaces in London (Soho, Farringdon, London Bridge, Camden) and Manchester. Being a remote-first company now, we don’t mandate any time in the office, but if you live locally or want to get some in-person time with the team it’s there for you to use. Additionally, we expect all the team to get together over a weekend once a year for our annual company retreat.
How to apply
Please email email@example.com – including your CV and a brief intro about yourself. If you have any questions about the role, or need additional support with your application, please let us know.