The Analytics Consultant role leads the strategic relationships with our clients. They work on a high level with clients to understand their business needs relating to data analytics and look for opportunities to meet those needs with the services offered by Measurelab. It is largely an externally focussed role, with regularly face to face and phone/email contact with clients to ensure we are front of mind and continually demonstrating real business value. Internally the Analytics Consultant provides input to the Directors to help define new services and refine existing ones based on their understanding of client requirements. They also work with the rest of the team to ensure our clients’ strategic needs are translated into actionable stories and tasks to be delivered as part of our ongoing consultancy. They are not solely responsible for the delivery as that is a team effort but they are responsible for demonstrating the value of the delivery overall. They work most closely with the Analytics Managers, colloboratively defining stories and ensuring the outcomes we deliver meet our clients’ expectations. This role also involves communicating the value seen by our clients back to the wider team internally to inspire and encourage enthusiasm, proactivity and lateral thinking
- Lead discovery/strategy workshops with clients to fully understand and define their high level analytics requirements
- Spend time with clients ensuring they see value in our work and we are aware of any key changes in their business
- Support the Analytics Director and Managing Director with new business, dealing with enquires and attending initial/pitch meetings
- Along with Analytics Managers and Data Specialists (when required) carry out analysis of clients’ data and provide optimisation recommendations
- Along with the Analytics Managers, keep clients updated on pace of delivery, budget renewals and over/under-runs
- Provide regular summary updates to the Directors around the health of each client relationship
- Lead internal retrospectives on client stories
- Run client and internal training sessions
- Check clients’ GA data and configuration periodically to spot any possible issues, trends and opportunities and more broadly to maintain a high level understanding of their performance
- Gain/maintain broad knowledge of GMP and GCP products and how we can propose solutions to our clients involving these
- Gain/maintain broad knowledge of digital marketing channels and advertising platforms and how we can help our clients measure and optimise these channels
- Share knowledge internally based on experience of understanding clients requirements
- Actively promote Measurelab visibility and reputation by attending industry events, being vocal on forums, writing blog posts & speaking opportunities
- Quality assurance – paying strong attention to the quality of all deliverables
- Occasional travel (mainly UK but possibly abroad)
- Ability to tell a meaningful story with data (comfortable with hands-on analysis, data presentation, statistics and modelling) – to constructively direct and steer conversations (whether that be ad-hoc and tactical or longer term and strategic programme management)
- Client and stakeholder management
- Proven expertise with GA 360 suite (such as Google Analytics, GTM, Data Studio, Attribution, Optimize) and Google stack techs (e.g. Google Cloud Platform, Google Sheets, BigQuery, Firebase etc)
- In depth knowledge of Digital Marketing / online acquisition channels – especially SEM – and attribution
Perks of the job
- Healthcare scheme
- Share options
- Pension scheme
- Yoga classes
- Bonus extra holiday at Christmas and your birthday
- and so much more!
Remote-first / WFH / Lewes HQ (with regular IRL socials and meetings expected in Brighton / London)
How to apply
Please email email@example.com
– including your CV and a brief intro about yourself.
We are continually speaking to potential applicants, so get yours in now!
If you are a recruiter, note that we only work with a *very* short preferred supplier list of selected recruiters. Please don’t call the office!