Salary is based on experience
An Analytics Data Specialist at Measurelab works within the technical team to produce meaningful interpretations of data for client stakeholders from digital analytics and other sources. This role may suit an existing Data Scientist or Analyst looking to get (further) into digital analytics.
Working closely with the Analytics Manager(s) and the rest of your team, you will assist in planning, to allocate and schedule work – taking ownership of specific task deliverables. You will need to be able to understand client needs – reviewing and feeding back where necessary – and deliver the technical requirements. In doing this you will ensure quality, consistency and integrity in data reporting and interpretation across multiple client projects; and identify opportunities for improvement and optimisation in various approaches used.
Typically an individual will find themselves wanting to develop their expertise in either Implementation or Data focussed roles (i.e. an Analytics Implementation Specialist or Analytics Data Specialist) but the skills do overlap somewhat. We’d therefore encourage anyone who thinks they might be interested in a specialist position with Measurelab to get in touch.
- Advanced use of data visualisation, reporting and dashboard tools (e.g. Google Data Studio, Google Sheets / Excel, Power BI, or Tableau)
- Extracting, manipulating and transforming data from APIs and Data sources (e.g. Google Analytics reporting API, BigQuery, SQL etc)
- Knowledge of databases and data warehousing solutions (especially Google Big Query)
- Technical documentation
- Proven understanding of Google Analytics (ideally certified as GAIQ)
- Knowledge of Digital Marketing / online acquisition channels and attribution
- Excellent problem solving abilities
- Understanding of internet technologies (i.e. client-server apps / cookies / browsers)
- Nice to have: scripting and automation (e.g. with Python, R, Google App Scripts etc)
- Delivery of analysis and reporting requirements/ data visualisation
- Participate in daily stand-ups and weekly planning sessions
- Requirements gathering – with internal team and client stakeholders
- Accountable for integrity in data reporting and interpretation
- Responsible for testing & Quality Assurance of deliverable
- Occasional travel possible, within the UK or abroad
Perks of the job:
- A fancy laptop (e.g. MacBook Air)
- Healthcare scheme
- Share options
- Pension scheme
- Ride to work scheme
- Free fruit & snacks
- Bonus extra holiday at Christmas
- Days off for “Personal Development” & training
- Awesome offices and amazing colleagues 🙂
- and much more!
How to apply
Please email email@example.com – including your CV and a brief intro about yourself.
If you are a recruiter, note that we only work with a *very* short preferred supplier list of selected recruiters. Please don’t call the office!