As a key part of the Delivery team, you will be responsible for delivering web analytics solutions to multiple clients. While not a purely technical role, this position is key in planning and actioning the best approach to meet a client’s digital analytics requirements. You will do this in line with the strategic guidance and technical input of your colleagues.
As an Analytics Manager, you will define and follow an action plan, issuing step-by-step the deliverables required for successful delivery of the client requirements. You will guarantee the integrity of analytics data as well as its analysis and interpretation in working with your team and client.
You will need to be highly organised, love a well structured document, remain calm in difficult situations and be able to maintain consistency in the delivery of technical implementations and analysis – beating the drum of an ongoing approach to project delivery.
At Measurelab, we borrow from Agile/ lean practices to manage a Kanban board for all client relationships - and it is the job of the Analytics Manager to facilitate the ongoing delivery of tasks with the client within this methodology.
- Demonstrable project management skills, with an understanding of Agile/ lean practices such as Scrum and Kanban
- Excellent client and team management / interpersonal skills
- Web analytics expertise, particularly with the Google (360) Marketing Platform, to include Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, Google Data Studio, and Firebase (ideally)
- Knowledge of Digital Marketing and the main online acquisition channels (SEO, SEM and bid management, display and programmatic, affiliates, email and social media) and attribution
- Partner closely with our Analytics Consultant(s) to identify and meet requirements, to deliver analytics solutions across multiple clients
- Responsible for coordinating and managing the output of the Delivery team (which will include implementation specialists and analysts for specific tasks)
- Responsible for integrity of analytics data (e.g. implementation of measurement frameworks, data collection and reporting configurations), as well as its analysis and interpretation
- Maintain consistency in delivery of technical implementations and analysis – beating the drum of an ongoing approach to project delivery
- Be the principal contact for client, responsible for ongoing communications and management of project delivery, to include:
- Email and documentation (such as roadmaps, requirements)
- Sprint planning / reviews / regular calls
- Kick-off / quarterly meetings
- Ensure resource availability and allocation
- Project planning
- Quality assurance – paying strong attention to the quality of all deliverables
- Occasional travel possible, within the UK or abroad
Perks of the job
- A fancy laptop (e.g. MacBook Air)
- Healthcare scheme
- Share options
- Pension scheme
- Ride to work scheme
- Bonus extra holiday at Christmas and your birthday
- Awesome offices and amazing colleagues ;)
- and much more!
Remote-first / WFH / Lewes HQ (with regular IRL socials and meetings expected in Brighton / London)
How to apply
Please email email@example.com – including your CV and a brief intro about yourself.
We are continually speaking to potential applicants, so get yours in now!
If you are a recruiter, note that we only work with a *very* short preferred supplier list of selected recruiters. Please don’t call the office!