About the role
An Analytics Specialist (Implementation)
at Measurelab works within the technical team to implement digital analytics tools and integrate data collection solutions for websites and mobile apps – primarily using the Google stack (e.g. Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager etc).
Working closely with the Analytics Manager(s) and the rest of your team, you will assist in planning, to allocate and schedule technical implementations – taking ownership of specific task deliverables
. You will need to be able to understand technical requirements, according to specifications and briefs – reviewing and feeding back where necessary – and deliver the technical implementations
. In doing this you will ensure quality, consistency and integrity in data collection
across multiple client projects; and identify opportunities for improvement and optimisation
in various approaches used.
Typically an individual will find themselves wanting to develop their expertise in either Implementation or Data focussed roles but the skills do overlap somewhat. We’d therefore encourage anyone who thinks they might be interested in a specialist position with Measurelab to get in touch
- Advanced use of Tag Management Systems (such as Google Tag Manager, Ensighten, Tealium, TagMan, Adobe)
- Technical documentation
- Proven understanding of Google Analytics (ideally certified as GAIQ)
- Knowledge of Digital Marketing / online acquisition channels and attribution
- Excellent problem solving abilities
- Solid understanding of internet technologies
- Nice to have: Scripting and automation with Python, R, Google Scripts etc
- Tracking & tagging with Tag Management Systems (such as Google Tag Manager, Ensighten, Tealium, TagMan, Adobe)
- Requirements gathering – with internal team and client stakeholders
- Creating Data Layer specifications and implementation guidelines for client developer teams
- Participate in daily stand-ups and weekly planning sessions
- Accountable for integrity in data collection and responsible for testing & Quality Assurance of deliverables
- Occasional travel possible, within the UK or abroad
Perks of the job
- Healthcare scheme
- Share options
- Pension scheme
- Yoga classes
- Bonus extra holiday at Christmas and your birthday
- and so much more!
Remote-first / WFH / Lewes HQ (with regular IRL socials and meetings expected in Brighton / London)
How to apply
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org
– including your CV and a brief intro about yourself.
If you are a recruiter, note that we only work with a *very* short preferred supplier list of selected recruiters. Please don’t call the office!