Analytics support on-demand
Don’t waste valuable time searching for a solution. Speak to an analytics expert instead.
If your analytics team is depleted as a result of COVID-19, or you’re blocked for whatever reason, we’re offering free 20-minute remote consultations and rapid response support for the duration of the lockdown.
£500 a month – first call free!
Get your urgent Google Analytics, GTM and Data Studio questions answered on the spot by our certified experts.
How does it work?
- Book a one-to-one session with one of our experts
- We’ll send you a link to a Google Hangout
- We’ll try to solve your problem within 20 minutes
- If we can’t, we’ll estimate how long a fix will take
- Work begins as soon as you approve the order
What can we help you with?
- Absolutely anything to do with Google Analytics
- Collecting data with Google Tag Manager and data layers
- Building and automating reports in Google Data Studio
- Code reviews for Google BigQuery for advanced analysis
- Not sure if we can help? Fire up a quick live chat
Who will I be speaking with?
Dan is an experienced digital analytics consultant with a background in attribution and marketing optimisation, specialising in Google Analytics and the wider Google Marketing Platform.
Jacob has 7 years’ experience running digital analytics within in-house marketing teams and specialises in Google Analytics analysis, implementations and dashboarding.
Who is this for?
We’re extending this offer to any digital marketing or analytics team working at UK companies. We are unable to accommodate other agencies or consultancies at this time, sorry!
Why are you doing this?
It’s a touch of philanthropy, mixed with a smidge of self-interest. We figure if we help you out now, you’ll remember us kindly in better times.
Tell me more about Measurelab
We’re a small team of analytics specialists, based in Lewes, near Brighton. We help digital businesses to understand and improve their marketing performance by providing expert analytics implementation and advice.
Who we work with day-to-day
The small print
Free consultations and ad-hoc support will only be provided to employees of UK-based businesses and organisations. We will operate a “fair-use” policy” so more than one consultation is fine, but successive appointments will be frowned upon.